Big news! We're acquiring a sweet little historic cottage that's literally just steps from our House and opening it up for more creative community goodness.
We're still deciding (and looking for input on) the best way to design out and split the space; here are some ideas and possibilities:
- One big + beautiful team office, fitting up to 4 desks, with windows on 3 sides
- One medium-sized and more private windowed office that would fit 1 or 2
- Shared photo/video studio area perfect for food or product shoots and small set photography
- A small non-windowed room that would be great as either a voice recording studio or storage
- Main room with all kinds of fun and cozy details (fireplace, tons of big windows with original casings) that works as shared flex space - desks, create space, art studio, yoga studio, workshops
- Sweet little kitchenette we'll remodel to use for photo shoots (and prepping lunch!)
- Back garden with all kinds of potential for growing herbs, outdoor classes and workshops, and lunch al fresco
- Parking! It has four spots.
We're hoping to curate the perfect mix of creatives for this cottage. Think it could be a fit for your business? Please email us to be added to our interest list - we're taking requests now and would love to hear your input. We'll be sharing more concrete details with House members next week, and after that will share out that info to the list before making it fully public. If you've always dreamed of having a cozy little cottage home for your creative business, here's your chance. Join us!